Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Living with the pain of Fibromyalgia

Today is not one of my better days as my body says leave me alone. My body aches all over and I have two bad knees that are killing me. I have had a lot of pain in my life and a lot of surgeries also. I have found out that there is nothing like having fibromyalgia as it isn't about being in pain right now, its the fact that your in pain all the time. Sometimes the pain is just more intense then other times. I exercise when I can but with both knees messed up that is hard to do. I try to stay away from stress but we all know that you can't stay away from all of it. Today is one of them days where the weather is a big factor. It is wet and cold outside and that just makes it where I don't even want to go outside. I do use a wheelchair at times and if the pain gets much worse I can see myself in it. I try to keep a positive attitude but days like today it is very hard to do. I believe that God will never give me more then I can handle, even though I think sometimes that I can't take it. So I will say another prayer for a better day tomorrow. As for the others out there who have fibromyalgia I send soft hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment